» Mainly game- and sketchblog, also random fangirlism included. Updated every now and then. »

tiistai 18. syyskuuta 2012

Dragons and turkeys

I should do gaming-posts more often but I always forgot. Bleh.

My leveling has slowed down a bit because I just moved to a new aparment and didn't have internet for a week, but now I'm back in business! I just LOVE my new Exotic chestarmor piece (the one in the left). Have to gain still some level before I can use the other ones I have (thanks to my kind guild members who gave them - I'm the only one using light armor)


We have also been doing dungeons, mostly Ascalon Catacombs in exploration mode. Pretty difficult but extremely fun! You get Ascalonian Tears from the dungeons which you can change to rare armor/weapons. Gonna collect whole armor set someday! Dragon boss events are also amazing. Little too easy though, not enough challenge at all as you would expect. But they look nice. *drool*

And of course, I've been cooking LOTS. Ah. Just love it. And they made it even easier by making it possible to use materials straight from the bank, not having to put them all in your inventory (eats all my space in a minute). 

And here's the beautiful photospam:






"When game designers get bored" = make a room filled with turkeys.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti